Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Easy and Quick way to make a website

An attractive & easy shortcut means using website building program for help. It has two major types:
1. Website software that only helps with the technical side (creates and publishes pages, hosting etc.). These can be both online and offline, free and also paid site builders.
2. Website builders that also help with the non-technical, human side, the fun side (figuring out what to make the site about, attracting visitors, interacting with people, making money out of it, becoming popular thanks to it -- in essence, making it work).
Now, as a professional designer myself, I wouldn't touch a site builder with a barge -- mainly out of principle. But I do have good reasons not to use them. I can't complain about the free website builders (precisely because they're free) but some of the commercial site makers I have seen make me cringe.
Build a Website for FreeThey are complicated to use, redundant; most don't give a website a fighting chance and are ultimately useless. Learning to make a website with these paid site builders is frankly, frustrating and not worth the trouble (or the money). Most of the time, free blogs or free website builders do the job just as well, or even better!
If you need to create a simple website for your family and friends, then free options will work just fine. However, if you plan to sell your products online or attract people to a web site about something you feel passionate about and make it wildly popular, then it's important to look at a website builder that can really help you achieve that (instead of a website that only takes up space).
You can use the website builders whom links are given in my last post.

A few months ago, I came across this website builder and, for once, I was pleasantly surprised. Being a webmaster myself, I am reluctant to saying this, but software like this one could, potentially, turn the web designers of today into a dying breed. But I was skeptical at first. Very skeptical. I loathe companies who are quick to make a buck but give you little in return. So I started investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Shame Music
Google Analytics Alternative